Tuesday, September 6, 2016

DANCING WITH ZOMBIES HALLOWEEN FREEBIE

I have a new Halloween Kit freebie for you. Dancing with Zombies has 105 elements, 8 frames and 20 papers.  I hope you enjoy.. Download is at the bottom of this post below the preview 

TUTORIAL FOR THIS KIT 
Be sure to check out the tutorial for this It was Written by
Brights Kreationz "Trick or Treat

PREVIEWS 
(Not All Elements are Shown)
Tag Made with this Kit 


Lady Artwork by Alicia Mujica   My License #LDS_B179 
You must Purchase it at her Store  it is Paid to Use. 



or 







20 comments:

  1. Awesome Kit!! thanks so much for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks you. I love me some Halloween, my favorite time of year to work in PSP.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a wonderful kit!!! Thank you so much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Muchísimas gracias, es precioso este trabajo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing! Much appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute kit...thank you for sharing your talent.
    Big hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for sharing this awesome kit <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Downloading now, Thank you sooo much

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks everyone for the comments on my kit.. I do appreciate them so much.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for sharing this awesome kit with us! Ü

    ReplyDelete

I want to THANK YOU in advance for commenting on my Kits and things.. They are appreciated so much. I am sorry I can not always respond to each one. Due to health issues I try to use my Good Days as I call them for creating my kits for you. But know I do appreciate your taking time to comment. Sincerely, Babs